10 Reasons to Purchase your Eyewear at Eyecare Center of Salem
1. SELECTION. You will find a large selection of frames and sunglasses to fit a variety of face shapes, styles and personalities. Our opticians will help you find the perfect style, size, fit and color in your price range. Frames start as low as $50 and go up to $700. We carry well-known designer brands and also many boutique frame lines.
2. FINEST PRODUCTS. You will be assured of getting the highest quality lenses and frames. As professionals, we are committed to using the finest products available to provide you with the clearest eyesight and excellent durability.
3. PRECISION. Our opticians will help you understand the various lens options available and perform precise measurements when placing your eyewear order.
4. BILLING. As in-network providers for most vision insurance plans, we will check your benefits for you and accept payment directly from your insurance plan, as well as secondary insurance plans.
5. EASY PAYMENT. We accept major credit cards and health Saving Account cards, providing you with an itemized receipt for reimbursement from your HSA.
6. QUALITY. Our opticians verify your prescription lenses and all measurements for accuracy, and inspect the overall quality of workmanship before you are contacted to pick up your eyewear. We manufacture your lenses in our own in-office lab whenever possible to ensure quality and decrease turn-around time.
7. WARRANTY. There is a one year warranty on all frame and lens purchases. (Closeouts and discounted frames are excluded).
8. SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. Your eyewear has a 45 day guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, we will do everything we can to ensure your complete satisfaction.
9. LIFETIME CARE. Free lifetime adjustments and repairs! Our expert opticians will adjust and fir your eyewear and replace screws and nose pads as often as needed, for as long as needed.
10. PRESCRIOTION VERIFICATION. We want you to love your new eyewear. Our doctors are available to review your prescription needs and recheck your vision if you have difficulties with your new lenses.